Friday, April 05, 2013

Anime music 2

*May include spoilers. All media credits go to their owners.*

I've already written in this blog about how much I love anime music. But this time I really want to tell you about the songs that just get stuck in your head. Like REALLY stuck. You find yourself humming them at a completely random moment and the weirdest things remind you of them.
First comes from Kuroshitsuji or Black Butler. Whoever has seen it knows what I'm talking about. The silly nursery rhyme that will keep looping in your head. And does it help that the handsome Sebastian Michaelis sings it with his blooming voice? No. The answer is no. Unless you need help remembering it <.< 'Cause his face will really be rotating in your head. Kin to gin de tsukure, tsukure, tsukure, Kin to gin de tsukure, my fair lady...


I quite recently watched Ookami Kodomo no Ame to Yuki or Wolf Children which is basically an anime about a wolf-mans children and it was pretty good. I didn't actually rate it 10 points at first but the story kept coming back to me and I decided that it was actually worth it. But another thing that keeps coming back to me is the ending song and even though I only heard it once, it just... seriously it...aahhh... mmm.. you'll need to listen to it yourself. And trust me - even if you don't listen to the entire thing, it will still be stuck in your head by the end of the day.


Uuu-uuu-uuu, donna kao shiteru kana? Uuu-uuu-uuu, donna koe o shiteru no?
Dammit >.< 

Okay, and here comes the worst of them all: the Dango song. As I've already said many times, I didn't really like Clannad, except for the season 2 main story.  But obviously, once you hear this damn bugger, you just can't get it out of your head - even if all you can sing along is the 'dango, dango, dango' part. My boyfriend hasn't even seen Clannad and yet he sometimes hums this song to himself. Though seriously - who markets all the random gadgets that become popular in Japan? Like who thought of that damn dog-bean Mameshiba thing?? Or even Kimmidolls? Or, in this case, who thought of drawing two eyes on the dango and made a song for them??? *shrug*
Anyway, here's my favourite version of dangos :x

 
I'm pretty sure there has been more, but these three are the ones that keep looping in my head. So in the end, all I hear is: "Uuu-uuu-uu, dango, My Fair Lady".

Do you know any other anime songs that get stuck in your head easily?

0 comments: