Friday, December 28, 2012

Waiting... and waiting... and waiting

*Includes spoilers. All media credits go to their owners.*

As it's still the holiday season and I am in no mood if forcing myself into writing something extremely meaningful (lol, as if I ever do that anyway), I'd like to talk about waiting. Waiting for new anime seasons, that is. Have you ever watched that one show that you love and then after it ends half way into the story, you know you have to wait for the next season for AGEZ. Seriously, first you have to wait to see a new episode every week and then it ends - and you'll have to wait AGAIN, to see the rest of the story.

http://cdn.myanimelist.net/images/anime/4/40977.jpg
Like Btooom! - I loved it. I thought it was nice and brutal and awesome - and now it god-damn ended. They fit like 50 chapters into those 12 episodes and it was good too, but now there's like only 60+ chapters out and we'll first have to wait for those to finish and only then, IF the sales are great enough, there will be another season. Bleh.
Same with Kuroko's Basketball. Will there be a next season?? Well I sure hope so, cause that was the most thrilling sequence of 25 episodes in a row that was actually exciting all the way.

Not that lots of exciting animes so far haven't been canceled half way through.
http://www.animegallery.animeappeal.com/var/albums/Tenjou-Tenge/Tenjou%20Tenge%20012.jpg?m=1326685968
Like Tenjou Tenge. If there are epic fighting techniques, demon swords and bloodline abilities around then I'm surely hooked enough. I would think that other people would enjoy such topics as well - especially when there are huge boobs mixed into the concoction. But apparently the Japanese were not interested enough to go out and buy DVDs!! Damn it!
Not sure if the same happened to Claymore or what - but to be fair, I had way higher hopes for it. Women having demon blood in them? Sounds legit. But in the end there was just some random small time bashing going on. Tssk.

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/encyclopedia/anime.php?id=14781
Aaah! But there is one good news though! From the new 2013 Winter season, the sequel of Chihayafuru will be starting!!! And thank goodness because that ending was not satisfying at all. I hope this season will bring great luck in love for Taichi and that Arata will get ditched. I didn't like him. He may be good at the game but he's horrible with people. Boo!

One great question remains - was the 13th episode the last of Tonari no Kaibutsu-kun? It kind of seemed like they were trying to break it from there, but when I last checked the episode updates it still said nothing about whether it was the end or not. I personally hope it was not, of course. But if it was... then I can't even imagine how long we'll have to wait for the new season x.x Please no. Please make it go on!!

(P.S. I checked it. It really did end. ARGHHHHHHHHH.)

http://farm9.static.flickr.com/8314/8042402571_942db6ed9a_o.jpg
See you next week!
 

0 comments: