Saturday, January 12, 2013

Fairy Tail episode 163

*Definitely includes spoilers. All media credits go to their owners.*

Oooo wops! I forgot to post this yesterday :x Sorry, sorry - to everyone who might care and myself as well.

I'd like to talk to you about Fairy Tail episode 163. I don't normally focus on one episode only, but this time, I will.
I understand that people have urges. And I understand that in Japan these urges might differ from the ones in west a bit. But oh dear goodness. Does one really have to dedicate an entire episode to showing people that??

They started out with this...

Authors collection

...and this...

Authors collection

... and then moved on to this...

Authors collection
 
Okay. Now I'm sure lots of people (read: men) might enjoy this - and I personally don't even mind boobies and stuff. I actually love boobies <3 Awesome things. But I really came here to watch them fight in the Grand Magic Games. Dammit. That's not the Grand Magic Games - it's the Boobfest!

And if they thought the part with wedding dresses would appeal to the female watchers then well...

Authors collection

... Maybe it did. A bit. Just a little bit though, okay?? 

Because as soon as I saw this...
 
Authors collection
 ... and this...
Authors collection

 ... I was instantly caught by the thought: "Zomfg, get the f*** away from Lucy's man!" Especially when she started talking about how she used to want to become Natsus wife. Omfg!!!!

Luckily, the day was saved.


Good thinking, Loke! :P

Now in the entire episode, there were two scenes I actually liked. A lot.
First was before even the opening theme had started.

Authors collection

Now this was nice. Good good. Stop with the subtle hints, everyone knows these two should get together. They were practically all over each other on Tenroujima anyway.

The second scene I really liked was this one:

Authors collection

Yes! Gooooood girl, Mira! Stop with the bikini BS and get down to some real action!
Also the end of this episode promised some pretty hardcore action for the following episode!
Good, good! Cannot wait!

So what do you think about showing lots of half-ero/fetish stuff?  

0 comments: