Friday, August 31, 2012

Which anime guy ...?

*May include spoilers. All media credits go to their owners.*

Since I've been an anime fan for a long time, I must admit that over the years I've had a few crushes on anime characters. Although obviously not to the extent of going completely mad and getting myself a dakimakura or marrying a life-size poster. But yes, I've tried to imagine what it would be like to:
a) meet these characters while being an anime character myself
or
b) meet them in real life.
I'm sure some of you ladies - or gentlemen, I wouldn't mind - out there have thought of the exact same thing. "Damn, that Chi-Chi, lucky woman" or "Rawr, Goku so ripped" right? Well here I've made a little compilation of who I would like to spend some time with.

http://media.animevice.com/uploads/0/3904/554733-kisuke-kisuke-urahara-29006895-640-480.jpg
Urahara Kisuke
The Handsome Genius

Provided there isn't a very jealous Yoruichi around ready to claw my eyes out, Urahara would be probably one of the most amusing and intelligent companions. He'd be dangerously aware of everything that is happening, yet treat it with a light humor and throw in a few butt grabs in between. Of course, there would probably two directions this could head off to: awesome or disaster. If he'd find me boringly inferior, I'd probably be in for a rough ride on his scheming roller coaster. Still, I bet he would be one of the most colorful characters and pleasently grown-up enough to enjoy it. Other similar choices would be Kakashi, maybe Roy Mustang (or maybe I'm just charmed by the seiyuu Shinichiro Miki) and just maaaybe Lelouch vi Britannia.

http://profile.ak.fbcdn.net/hprofile-ak-snc4/187846_121815107933999_858025279_n.jpg
Mashima Taichi
The Best Friend

He's kind of a tsundere, isn't he? Liking Chihaya so much and still trying to honor his silent agreement with Arata. Anyway, provided there isn't a Chihaya around to catch his eye all the time, this one I would definitely need 'wow' somehow - and I'm guessing licking his retardedly gorgeous face isn't a valid option. If I'd manage that, then this one would be a very loyal and loving companion, sticking out for me and accepting all my quirks. Buuuut if I'd fail, he'd maybe go out with me and pretend to be interested until he gets mesmerized by some karuta player. Damn it!


http://beneaththetangles.files.wordpress.com/2012/03/kamina.jpg
Kamina
The Super Man

See how I've underlined 'man'? That's how manly he is. Not quite the hero of the show but rather the inspirational character, Kamina would be one of the most thrilling - and annoying - companions. Sure, I'd have to endure a constant verbal diarrhea about manliness and manhood, but I'd get to experience one of the most sincere philosophies of all time. How many times have dark-deep-emoish guys swept girls off their feet by being mysterious and complicated? Well with this Man you'd get exactly what you bargained for - and more since he can actually back up the nonsense he spouts with his down to earth nature and beliefs originated from his very core. I wouldn't call that a bad deal at all.

Maddo Saientisto

http://s1.zerochan.net/600/24/07/762874.jpg
Okabe Rintarou
Although kind of a combination of the handsome genius and the super Man, Okabe Rintarou or Hououin Kyouma would make the best one-man show for me to watch all day long. His boundless creativity and kind caring soul form a combination that would drive the gray out of everyday life, making him probably the most desirable of candidates. He's obviously dependable and able to handle both the softer and weaker representatives of the female species as well as the mighty and ambitious ones. Really, the only problem with this beautiful man would be that he's too amazing in every aspect and the competition would probably be severe. Also, I'd be scared to take him into bed - who knows what science tricks his got up his sleeve.

http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20100715135214/naruto/images/archive/1/1f/20120314180646!Minato_Namikaze.PNG
Namikaze Minato
Mister Perfect

Where the other characters become valuable due to their unusual or strong characteristics, Minato is just perfect to begin with. I'm serious - has anyone noticed that he's actually just plain perfect? No joke. He's handsome, skilled, powerful, subtle, fearless, a great husband - and probably would've been an awesome dad (I personally don't like kids, but I'm sure it's a great feature). So to sum it up - he's the Yellow Flash, the Fouth Hokage, protector of Kushina, happy daddy... you catch my drift, yes? Actually, he's perfect to the point where I would feel horrible approaching him at all. I'd think to myself: "Dammit, woman, didn't his family suffer enough?! Leave him be!" Bah. I know I'd have to step aside for Kushina on this one - or I'd feel too guilty. With that said, he'd likely be my best match since I'm kind of a fierce type myself - blurting everything out, starting fights where I feel like it. Oh well.

http://media.giantbomb.com/uploads/11/118680/1650914-kenpachi.jpg
Zaraki Kenpachi
And then there's
Kenpachi

Not much to say here, except for: "Please, sir, I have already removed my clothing."






I have more grains to spill next Friday. In the meanwhile you can share your opinion - which anime guys do you like?

0 comments: